Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friday Finds 5/20/11 (And my blurb on Pinterest)


Pinterest has saved my life! Ok, not really but it has definitely helped me get somewhat more organized. Let me explain.

Before Pinterest I would have a bajillion tabs left open so that I could remember all of the items that I had found while blog searching and wanted to remember. It was a mess. I then tried saving the pictures to my desktop along with the website. That just took way too long. Then I was introduced to Pinterest by my friend Megan (thanks girl)! I'm sure everyone's heard of this site but if you haven't, you NEED to check it out, start your own board, and then share your board with ME! :)

Here is a tutorial that you can watch if you are unfamiliar with the site. It's a good one!


Anyway, I now post all of my favorite finds onto my personal Pinterest Board. Feel free to stop by so you can see ALL of them! :)

Here are some of my favorites from this week!









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!