Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Introducing Addison Joy!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I did give birth to our beautiful daughter on January 17, 2011 at 7:43 in the morning! She has brought us so much joy and we couldn't be more proud! Over these past few months we have watched her grow and develop so quickly. I can't believe how much time has flown by! Part of me wishes I could just freeze time and have her stay the way she is but part of me has also loved watching her change and learn new things!

Becoming a mother is not at all what I was expecting, it is so much better. I could literally sit and stare at her all day. The love I feel is so overwhelming. It is nothing I can explain but if you are a mother, you know exactly what I mean. My daily thoughts and conversations are completely altered. I don't find value in the same things. My passions are different. Addison has changed my life and made me a better woman. I feel much more complete.

Here are a couple of videos I made where I talked about her developments.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!