Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What Addison Wore Wednesday (3/29/11 - 3/30/11)

My mom gave me the idea to take a daily picture of Addison as a way to kind of document her life. Up until lately I have been horrible at doing this and I have made a vow to change that.

So how do I plan on doing this? The other day I stumbled upon a FANTASTIC blog called "Laura Thoughts". If you have never read her blog, then you MUST check it out! Anyway, she has an adorable daughter named Catie and Catie has some of the cutest outfits so instead of posting "What I Wore Wednesday" she posts what she calls "What Catie Wore Wednesday". I thought this was a great idea and a great way to force myself to take a daily picture of Addison.

So without further ado, here is "What Addison Wore Wednesday"!
Now since I just started doing this yesterday, today's post is sadly only going to have 2 pictures from the week.

Tuesday
Puma Onesie: Ross
Pink Fleece Pants: Wal-Mart
Puma Socks: Ross
Wednesday
Dress: The Children's Place
White Onesie: Target
Tights: Target
Bow: Target

So I hope you enjoy the "What Addison Wore Wednesday" posts because you are going to be seeing a lot of them! :) I may even decide a little of what mommy wore as well! We will just have to see how I am feeling. My personal wardrobe is very limited still as I am not quite fitting into all of my pre-pregnancy clothes yet.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Steph! I also did "what I wore weds" posts for a few weeks but I fell off the bandwagon after running out of new outfits to show :)

    She's adorable and I'm SO HAPPY you're blog is back :) I've missed reading about your life!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!