Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's Day: A Tribute to My Husband

Our Father's Day was kind of crazy because we not only had my parents out for a visit, but we also had to attend a wedding that afternoon. Thankfully the wedding was short and sweet (it was an outdoor wedding and the weather was certainly not ideal) but it was beautiful.  We would have liked to have stayed longer but our family was leaving that evening and it was Father's Day!

We did enjoy a nice relaxing lunch with my parents before they had to head home though and then that evening, Nick decided he wanted to head down the mountain for a little family time! :)
 
One of our favorite things to do as a family is walk along the river in our nearest city. It is such a beautiful area and there are always neat things to do there! Now that it's getting hot, we try to do it in the evenings, and the weather on Sunday was PERFECT! 


I love this man so much and am so proud to call him the father of my children! He loves us unconditionally and always puts us before himself. He works so hard to provide for us and even after putting in so many hours at work, he makes sure to spend some quality time with Addison before she has to go to bed...and that usually includes a very energizing play session which she literally looks forward to all day long!


The best thing about my husband is his love for the Lord. It is apparent to all those around him! His heart of worship is so beautiful and I absolutely love hearing him lead the worship on Sunday mornings because it is so genuine. His devotion to God is what makes him such a spectacular husband and father!


I am so blessed to have found this man and oftentimes take him for granted. He really is my rock and I don't know what I'd do without him. I love and adore him so much!

Thanks for allowing me to brag on him a little! I don't do it enough. 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!