Last week Monday my husband and I stumbled across two baby kittens that had been dumped near our house. We decided to then pick them up and take them home even though we aren’t really supposed to have any pets. We figured it wouldn’t be too difficult to find good homes for them but for some reason we have been struggling! Part of the problem is that I really don’t want to give them away. They are so stinkin’ cute! :) We have really enjoyed playing with them every evening before going to bed and it has been a blast watching them grow. When we picked them up they could hardly walk and were too young to eat solid foods. We were worried that they might not survive since they should have still been with their mama. However, after a lot of patience through trial and error, we were able to find some solid kitten foods that they could eat. Ever since then, they have grown like weeds and we are amazed at the strength they have gained!

Here are some pictures that I took of them while I was working in my garden. I hate leaving them alone so I bring them out with me. They love to lay in the sunshine!

CIMG1863

CIMG1864

CIMG1868

CIMG1869

Aren’t they adorable? I have just fallen in love with them! They are so lovable and cuddly! Nick says he hates cats but then I see him play with them and I know better! :) I am still hoping we can possibly keep one but I am not sure it will happen. One can dream right?