Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Socks


Today's post is about socks. More specifically, baby socks. Am I the only mother whose child is constantly kicking them off? Hopefully not. Well today's post is about a certain pair of baby socks that we have (see photo above). They are mind boggling. Let me explain.

Addison has these socks that she got from her Uncle Matt. They're pink, purple, and super adorable. However, there is one thing that I can't quite understand about them. They have little grippers on the bottoms of them. Do you see the sizing on them? Yup, that says 0-6 months. Hmm...I really doubt a 0-6 month old will be needing grippers. Still, there they are. I must admit that the grippers are what make the socks cute but I still can't understand their purpose. Anyway, they are actually our favorite socks for a couple of reasons. First of all, they are long. Second of all, they are cute. Most importantly though, they stay on her feet!


So would you like to own these socks with the pointless grippers? Then check out Target! They have them in many different colors!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!