Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Blue Eyed Baby! :)

One feature that I had hoped Addison would have before she was born was her daddy's blue eyes. Let's just say I got my wish! :)

Nick has these intensely beautiful steel blue eyes. What's odd is that he comes from an entire brown eyed family. The only other person who had blue eyes was his grandpa and they were almost identical to the color of Nick's. When I was introducing Nick to my family for the first time my Grandma's first words were "Woah! You have gorgeous eyes!". It made me smile because it was so true! So as of right now, Addie definitely has her daddy's eyes. I'm hoping they don't change much but either way, she will always be gorgeous! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!