Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Fun Haul!

Good evening everyone! I hope you made it safely over here from my old blog! I am quite exhausted tonight and don't plan on getting caught up on my rest any time soon! Tomorrow after school my teaching partner(and dear friend), Leanne, her (almost) 8 month son Mason, and I are headed for Denver. We will be spending all day Thursday and Friday attending a CCIRA (Colorado Council International Reading Association) conference. I am actually really looking forward to it because I am always bringing home such great ideas from them! I just know that I won't be getting any rest while I am at it! Then, on Friday, Nick is going to meet me in the Springs where we will spend the weekend celebrating his birthday! It should be a really fun weekend!

Anyway, I wanted to share a video with you that I made this past weekend. While my husband was away at the X-Games I decided to do a little shopping! Here is my confession, I bought quite a few baby things. I LOVE to shop for baby stuff. It somehow brings me hope in a weird sort of way. Well, I hope you enjoy it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!