Saturday, February 6, 2010

Thirsties Diapers

Well I have decided that when it comes to discussing cloth diapers on my blog, I will try to focus only on the diapers that I have found to be worthwhile. There are multitudes of companies out there who sell cloth diapers but only a few of them really stick out to me. Now I am always on the look out for new companies but of course I will have to wait until I can give them a "test run" before I officially decide who and what kind of diaper I will go with. One reason for Nick and I choosing cloth diapers is so that we can save some money. Obviously an expensive cloth diaper is not going to help us in that area so prices is something I look at as well!

The Thirsties duo diaper is one of those cloth diapers that we are seriously considering. It is an adjustable diaper that only comes in 2 sizes and from what I have heard, it hardly EVER leaks, even with a newborn. The price on this diaper isn't too bad considering you only have to ever buy two sizes and something I have found is that when you buy a package deal, the prices drop considerably! As for my favorite part of cloth diapers, the colors, Thirsties has TONS of fun colors to choose from! Sounds like a pretty cool diaper huh? If you have ever tried Thirsties, let me know what you think!

If you are interested, Hip little one has done a great review and is doing a little give-away on their blog. Check them out!

Here is a review on them that Kim from Dirty Diaper Laundry did on them a couple of weeks ago too! She is also having a little give-away on her blog!


2 comments:

  1. Steph! Love your new blog. I love cloth diapers, I am just not personally brave enough to do it... but I definitely admire people who do. One of my 'blog friends' just had a baby and is LOVING cloth diapering, I wanted to share her blog with you because she does a really good job of explaining what different brands/types she likes and I think it would be helpful to anyone who is interested in it, like you! :) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops.. guess I better post the site! Here's the link: http://goodfoodgoodfriendsgoodlife.blogspot.com/2010/02/cloth-diapering-2-week-update.html

    ReplyDelete

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!