Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Finds


Sorry for not doing this last week. I have been a slacker to say the least! I am trying to do better, I promise! :D For this week you get DOUBLE the finds. Woohoo!

Check out these DIY towels and shower curtain! I want a boy so that I can decorate a bathroom like this!


Talk about going green! These hand duster and dry mop refills were made with old clothes! How awesome is that?

This crocheted sock monkey hat is SO adorable! I am definitely going to have to try making one. It wouldn't look so great on me but it would look SUPER ADORABLE on a little boy!

And I am going to have to make one of these for our brand new camera (I'll post about that soon!). So cute!

This is just something I fell in love with. Want to make your own? Check out her tutorial!

Have I ever mentioned that I'm a card maker? Well I am! (I'm currently taking a break from it though.) This card immediately caught my eye! I can't wait to try out those sweet rosettes! There is even a fantastic video tutorial to help me out! :)

Can you ever get enough of these sweet flower clips and headbands? I think not!


And yet another!

I think this is just fabulously creative! Who knew a bunch of shower loofahs could look so cute?

Aprons are one of my biggest weaknesses lately. Not only do they help me to actually enjoy cooking but they are super fun to make too! This is one of the cutest aprons I have seen yet!

It's time for my favorite Friday Find! Check out this awesome homemade string nest/basket. It was inspired by the Pottery Barn nests that retail for WAY TOO MUCH! I love this version so much!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting all these GREAT finds! I LOVE them! The card with the rosettes is so cute. (I'm going to try that) I enjoy your blog. Cheryl in Texas

    ReplyDelete

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!