Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Finds



This quilt is absolutely beautiful! Jennifer Blosser gives step-by-step instructions on how to create one yourself! Check it out!

I love this Crochet Clutch! It is the perfect thing to hold all of the fantastic crochet tools and accessories! This just jumped to the top of my to-do list!

I totally have one of these buckets laying around my house but I never would have thought to use it as a planter! What a genius idea! It's one I am definitely going to use!

This is something that would come in VERY handy in my laundry room! We are always finding unmatched socks in our laundry pile! :)

I love the idea of making my own laundry detergent. I think I may try this...SOMEDAY! :)


If I ever have a daughter (which hopefully I do), I will definitely be making one of these for her! :D How adorable! You can find the tutorial for it here.


Reece's Peanut Butter Cups are one of my favorite treats so why wouldn't I want to learn how to make my own???? YUM!


I am humbly admitting that I have never made a cheesecake but after seeing this recipe, it's next on my to bake list! :D Nick will be SO pleased!

I also plan on trying out this yummy rhubarb pie recipe! Mmm!

Aren't these little Crinkle Robots fun? You can make them yourself. Prudent Baby gives step-by-step instructions for them!


I LOVE this pacifier holder! How cute and convenient. There is no need to worry about losing that pacifier now!

Now for my favorite find of the week! :D Check out this stinkin' adorable bunny hat! AAAGH! I know Easter is over but it's never too late to make one of these!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!