Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A not so Wordless Wednesday...


Great. She's hit again. Why in the world is it so hard for me to get pregnant? Seriously? Does it really take over 14 months to make a baby? I thought for sure I would have already had one popped out by now. Figures.

Life could be worse, I know that now. This month sucked...BIG TIME. Don't get me wrong, we had some good times this month. Having both sides of our family out was amazing and much needed but everything else was basically the pits. I know that most of you are still in the dark as to what in the world I am talking about and I am sorry for that. I will tell you soon, I promise. It is not something that I can quickly type up and explain though. It's going to take time and thought...and potentially quite a few tears, but I promise it will be shared.

Anyway, what started out as a possible Wordless Wednesday has turned out to be a cry session, sorry about that. I just look at this picture and remember that I am loved by two amazing beings: my husband and the Lord. Ah how they have helped me through this month. The Lord never ceases to amaze me. He can bring light into any dark place and I have been there quite a few times recently. He will never leave us or forsake us. He will not give us more than we can bear. He gives hope to the hopeless. We hear these things over and over again but it didn't hit home until I was broken. I am still broken and I will be broken for a while. My prayer recently has originated from Hillsong's "Hosanna" song. The line "break my heart for what breaks Yours" is so powerful and meaningful to me. It's what I want. I want to be broken because it means that I am not this women of control that I thought I was. That is a good thing.

Pray for me if you would. I could really use it. Thanks for stopping by and more importantly, thanks for listening! It means the world to me!

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of you and praying all will soon! Have a blessed day.
    Cheryl in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps Sorry- All will be well with you soon.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie;
    I just wanted you to know that you and your hubby are in my thoughts and prayers. I also wanted to share a song with you that I have found to be very helpful when I feel a little lost. JJ Heller's Your Hands. Here's the link to it on you tube:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlL8LayF0uw

    Let me know what you think.
    - Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Steph! It's been awhile since I've checked in on your blog. I'm sorry you're having a tough time right now and I wanted to tell you I've been thinking of you a lot lately. I miss you in the papercrafting world! :-) E-mail me if you ever need to talk! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!