Monday, April 12, 2010

My sweet baby bunny...er...puppy! :)

Doesn't he look thrilled? Haha! Over the Easter weekend we had Nick's family here for a visit. His dad, mom, sister, brother-in-law, two nieces, and nephew were all here for about 5 days. We had such a blast with them and hated to see them leave. I will try to share some more pictures from our weekend over the next few days. Nick took over 300 pictures! :D Anyway, they decided it would be cute to put some bunny ears on Trip and being the sweet hearted boy that Trip is, he sat there and let them do it! He was so well-behaved that he let Nick snap a few slightly embarrassing pictures too! It wasn't too long after this picture was taken that he got the ears worked off and they were in his mouth where he could properly destroy...I mean dispose of them! :) Don't worry though, the bunny ears were spared just in time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!