Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Dad = My Hero

My dad is my hero. He always has been and he always will. There are so many aspects of my father that I love. I know it isn't Father's Day yet but I just couldn't wait to brag on him a little! :)


He's such a loving and supportive father.
He is one awesome grandfather!
He loves my mother very much and still thinks she's gorgeous! :)

He's a hardworking business owner who is appreciated by many people in our community. Stop by his company website to see just much he's accomplished!
He's a very talented hunter! (Please no negative comments about this.)
He loves to fish and has taught me to love it as well. (My mom caught this fish and he was one proud husband!)
He knows how to have a lot of fun...
and be just plain goofy!
I love him so much and am so proud to be able to call him dad!
I could go on and on forever but that would be silly so I will just leave it at that! I am so thankful that the Lord blessed me with such an amazing father. I know not everyone is as fortunate as me and that truly breaks my heart. It's comforting to know that we have a wonderful Father in Heaven! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope I didn't scare you all off with my extremely cheesy post! I was just brimming with love for my daddy today (thanks to a picture my mom posted of him) and I wanted to share it with all of you!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!