Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Easter Recap

Addison and I were in Iowa visiting family over Easter. Nick wasn't able to come out with us because of his work schedule. We definitely missed him but it was great to spend some quality time with both of our families, especially since they don't get to see Addie very much!
I kind of failed as a mom Easter morning because I completely forgot to take pictures! It's a good thing my mom was prepared and took a few for me! :) Thanks mom!Addison looked super cute in her Easter dress! I love dressing her up and I have a feeling that if she's anything like her mommy, she won't let me do it once she's older!
I didn't wear anything fancy for Easter morning. I haven't gone shopping since I've had a baby and let's just say that my old clothes don't quite fit me the same anymore. :( I am in desperate need of some cute summer clothes!
Spending Easter with Nana and Papa was amazing! I hadn't had a chance to celebrate Easter with them for 5 years! It was fun for them to be able to give Addie her Easter basket in person instead of mailing it.
We had such a great day. What a blessing it was to be able to hold my miracle baby on the day that Christ was resurrected!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!