Sunday, May 29, 2011

Buddies!

Aren't they cute? They weren't always such good buddies!

When we first brought Addison home from the hospital, our dog Trip wasn't so sure what to think of her. In fact, he was downright terrified of her! It was the first time he'd really seen a "mini" human.
He was so scared, he wouldn't move off his bed. He wanted to be as far away from her as possible! 
 Eventually, his curiosity got the best of him and he decided to check her out. Once he decided she wasn't so scary, he fell in love with her!
 Now they are buddies for life!
 
And you hardly ever see the two of them apart! 
 Wherever Addison is, you are almost sure to find Trip!


  
P.S. I just had to show you this picture of Addison conked out in her jumper! It was too cute not to share! :) 

Enjoy your long weekend!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I think that is darling! Our dog loved and protected all of my kids! But he wasn't so patient with other kids!

    Carlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious...life long buddies for sure! My children use to fall asleep in the jumper too..wishing they were that small still! Enjoy...they grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! That's exactly how my dog reacted when we brought my daughter home. But after a few days, she warmed up and would be so sweet and gentle with her. Isn't it funny how dogs just know they need to be more careful around babies? :o) Too sweet. You've got an adorable little girl there!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to receive feedback from my readers!